Thursday, January 14, 2010

could be an organ donor, the way i give up my heart

you're really loving this aren't you dear, now you've got me on the ropes out here
with nowhere else to run to now, just stay and face the music
it'll all tie me up into knots
-cartwheels, the reindeer section


[weheartit]

i think of you
in slippery seconds,
in quicksand memories.
in lonely crowds,
and quiet parks.
in silver sunbeams
and winter grays.
i think of you
and i think of me
and i think
of how it came to be,
that i think of you
when i think of me.



next few days:
01.my favorite poems 02.coffee 03.atonement, the book 04.the virgin suicides 05.homework

18 comments:

  1. Oh I love the virgin suicides.

    And I really look forward to your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and i think
    of how it came to be,
    that i think of you
    when i think of me." LOVELY PART
    thank you, yes, i'm gettin' better, i'll keep on signing your blog, i loved it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title to this post. very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "you are my cup of tea"
    how cute is that :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm homework can suck my...
    "i think of you in slippery seconds/
    that i think of you when i think of me."
    love.
    also.
    i want that mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pictures :)
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I love that last line, so honest and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures!
    Love the cup!

    Check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post
    hey don't think of u ,
    may be your boyfriend will feel bad,

    enjoy week end

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the virgin suicides! the book was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there,
    Just randomly stumbled onto your blog, and i love it!
    You have such great style, and these are such rad pictures...
    Must follow you!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous post! I love the pictures, the quote suits them perfectly.
    Neeeed to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that mug is too cute, photo is great! makes me want to drink tea and read Vogue!

    ReplyDelete

marshmellow love (: