Friday, January 8, 2010

if i could turn around, i would tonight

love it isn't safe, you give it a knife and watch it maim
love it isn't free, you can buy it off
- give it a knife, paul michel




[weheartit+bones&style]

and together
we'll burn up
and out
like a dying galaxy
of infinite stars
forever never.

"what i want is to be needed. what i need is to be indispensable to somebody.
who i need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention.
Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction." - Chuck Palahniuk



14 comments:

  1. that last pic is absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spread. I am particularly smitten with that chandelier in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous post!! Love these quotes.
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....that photo of the clouds is amazing! I want to fall into them and drift away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so much! especially the last quote
    xx
    katieswhirled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the pic of the clouds.... very marshmallow !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos are great samples!! Much art can smell on my blog! Much talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always, my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey again!
    Thank you so much for you lovely comment! (L)
    Oh, and these are gorgeous. :)
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. highly depressing, but clever, forequote. mm a mutual addiction...i just bing imaged (still a google girl at heart) "supernovas" the other day to be inspired.
    oh, sashaaaaa, how i wish your header wasn't pixelatedddd. re-check the resolution? bc i effing love your pictures and i think it'd add to the aesthetics of your kickass blog. forgive me for the backseat blogging? <3 lol.
    mm. i'm following you, now, CK underwear mate. yes, all stalker like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. come to look at it, my header is slightly pixelated too. damn be the hypocrite. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely, the photos and words.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

marshmellow love (: